Using advice :
- Cut the sheet according to the size of your pattern.
- Peel off the adhesive part of the sheet
- On the adhesive side of this sheet, drop one by one your rhinestones or nails to make your pattern. (the face of your rhinestones or nail should be positioned down, against the sheet)
- Gently take your design and place it on your fabric at the desired location (the back of your rhinestones and nails must be positioned against the fabric)
- Put another fabric (cloth or other) on the pattern.
- Iron according to the conditions of use of rhinestones or nails.
- Let cool
- Carefully remove the adhesive sheet.