Pretty Mercerie makes it a point of honor to respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This charter will inform you about how we collect and use your personal information when you interact with us, about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This charter applies to the data collected on the website www.prettymercerie.com.
By this charter, Pretty Mercerie agrees:
- respect for the principles of the protection of personal data
- to inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition
- to put in place the necessary actions to respect the legal and / or regulatory obligations
1. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA THAT WE ARE LIKELY TO USE?
We will process some of your data based on the products, services or features you want to have at any time. In general, these will be as follows:
- Your identification data (for example, your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.)
- Your transaction data (For example, details about payments made to our website, as well as other details about the products and services you purchased from us.)
- Your technical data (for example, your IP address, login details, type and version of your browser, time zone and location, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system and the platform and other technologies used to access our site.)
- Your profile data (for example, your username and password, purchases or orders you have made.)
- Your usage data (which includes, for example, information about how you use our website, our products, and our various features.)
- Data about your tastes and preferences (for example, if you subscribe to the newsletter.)
When we ask you to enter your personal data to allow access to one of the features or services of our website, remember that some boxes will be marked as mandatory, since it is data we need to provide the service in question or to allow you to access this feature.
Thus, if you decide not to provide us with this data, it is possible that your registration as a user may not be successful or that you may not be able to take advantage of these services or features.
2. HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA LIKELY TO BE USED?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which they are processed. Below you will see the different purposes as well as their foundation:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Pretty Mercerie online shop.
The processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the conditions governing the use of the Pretty Mercerie online shop. In other words, the processing of your personal data is necessary to register as a user of the online store Pretty Mercerie.
- Implementation, application and execution of the purchase contract.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract through which we are linked.
Activation of certain data processes associated with the purchase process can only take place if you request it or if you expressly authorize us, as in the case of the retention of payment data (card) for future purchases or for inform you of the availability of our products. In these cases, the legal basis on which we process your personal data is your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in performing the necessary verifications to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We believe that the processing of this data is in the interest of all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and, especially to you, since we can take preventive measures to protect you against fraud attempts by individuals. third.
- Customer service
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or requests that you make to us through the various means of contact existing. We believe that the processing of this data is also in your interest as long as it allows us to properly manage your requests and to answer the questions asked.
When you contact us, in particular for the management of incidents concerning your order or the product bought on the online shop Pretty Mercerie, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract.
When your question concerns the exercise of the rights on which we inform you below, or claims concerning our products or our services, the processing of your data is based on the respect of the legal obligations.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example by agreeing to receive personalized information through newsletter sign-up, or when you accept the legal terms to participate in an action promotional material or to post your photos on the Pretty Mercerie online store or our social media channels.
- Ergonomics and quality analysis
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the ergonomics of the online shop Pretty Mercerie and the degree of satisfaction of the user since we consider that the treatment of these data is also in your interest since its purpose is to improve user experience and offer a better quality service.
3. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
The shelf life of your data depends on the purpose for which it is processed.
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform
Your data will be processed as long as you retain registered status (that is, until you decide to delete your user account).
- The implementation, application and execution of the purchase contract
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including any returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product.
In some cases, we will only process the data until the moment you decide, as in the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to keep for future purchases.
- Customer service
We will process your data for the time necessary to respond to your request or request.
We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Ergonomics and quality analysis
We will process your data occasionally for the duration of realisation a particular action or survey, or to pseudonymize your browsing data
Regardless of the processing of your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose as indicated above, these will then be stored, properly safeguarded and protected with limited access during the time that liability could be incurred following the treatment , in accordance with the regulations in force at each moment. The personal data will be deleted once the possible actions of each case are prescribed.
4. IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Pretty Mercerie may share your personal data with external third parties. All these external third parties are required to respect the security of your personal data and to treat them in accordance with the law. They are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or purposes other than to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Third parties we use to offer you certain services:
- financial institutions,
- fraud detection and prevention entities,
- technology service providers,
- logistics, transportation and delivery service providers,
- suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Pretty Mercerie is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we will process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on our site, this information can also be consulted in the section corresponding to your personal data
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we might have needed to process it, as already stated above, or for which we are no longer competent to do it
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in some cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the data processing or keep it for longer than necessary if you need it.
- Provide instructions regarding the retention, erasure or disclosure of your personal data after your death.
You can access your personal data and exercise your rights listed above at no cost. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may also refuse to respond to your request in these circumstances.
Response time to your requests:
We do our best to answer all your legitimate requests within two weeks. Sometimes it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or if you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible of the estimated time of the procedure set up.
5. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
The term "cookies" includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the use of a software or a mobile application in particular. This is a text file that the site you visit saves on your hard drive or in your browser's memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing the general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites ...) or the personalization of pages displayed for future interactions with this site.
Updated: 29/05/ 18